N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) commits to safeguard your Personal Data (as defined below). We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and/or transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailored for you, not only from us, but also those within NCC Group. We appreciate your trust that we will carefully and sensibly handle your Personal Data while giving you the personalized experience and customer services from us.
1. What Personal Data we collect
"Personal Data" means any identified or identifiable information about you as listed below. In order to offer you with our products and services, we may collect Personal Data directly (e.g. through our representatives, officers, staff, call center, application) or indirectly from you or other sources (e.g. social media, third party’s online platforms and other publicly available sources) or through our parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, official authorities, or third parties. The specific type of data collected will depend on the context of your interactions with us and the services or products you need or want from us and within NCC Group,
"Sensitive Data" means Personal Data classified by law as sensitive data. We will only collect, use, disclose and/or cross-border transfer Sensitive Data if we have received your explicit consent or as permitted by law.
We may collect your personal data as following;
- Personal details, such as title, full name, gender, age, occupation, education, job title, work place, position, nationality, country of residence, date of birth, information on government-issued cards (e.g., national identification number, social security number, passport number, tax identification number, driver’s license details or similar identifiers) information on house registration, immigration details such as arrival and departure date, signature, voice, voice record, photograph, CCTV record, insurance details, license plate details, hobby and your interest;
- Contact details, such as postal address, delivery details, billing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, LINE ID, Facebook account, Google ID, Whatsapp ID, WeChat ID, Twitter ID, Instagram account and other ID from social networking sites;
- Financial details, such as income, salary, credit/debit card or bank information, credit/debit card number, credit card type, circle cut, bank account details, payment details and record;
- Transaction details, such as details about payment to and from you, payment date and/or time, payment amount, details about refund, refund amount, points, date and location of purchase, purchase/order number, appointment date for service, address/date and time for pick up or delivery, acknowledgement of receipt, recipient email’s signature, warranty details, complaints and claims, booking details, rental details, transaction, transaction history, location, transaction status, past sales transaction and other details of products services you have purchased
- Technical details, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, Mac address, cookies, web beacon, log, device ID, device model and type, network, connection details, access details, single sign-on (SSO), login log, access time and location, time spent on our page, login data, search history, browsing details, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating and platform and other technology on devices you use to access our platform;
- Behaviour details, such as information about your purchasing behavior, data supplied through the use of our products and service, hobbies, interests, attitudes and convictions and interaction data;
- Profile details, such as application membership number, your username and password, profile details and picture, purchases, historical orders, past orders, purchase history, items bought, item quantity, orders or product recalls made by you, orders via website, Cash On Delivery details, order ID, financial records, PIN, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, satisfaction survey, social media engagement, participation details, loyalty programs, your use of discount codes and promotions, customer order description, customer service, attendance to trade exhibitions and events, trade exhibitions, litigation, testing and trials;
- Marketing and communication details, such as your preference in receiving marketing from us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties, business partners and your communication preferences; and/or
- Sensitive data, such as racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, data concerning a natural person’s sex life, criminal records, physical or mental health or condition, disability, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, medical history, fingerprints, facial recognition.
We will only collect, use, or disclose sensitive data on the basis of your explicit consent or where permitted by law.
We only collect the information of children, quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons where their parent or guardian has given their consent. We do not knowingly collect information from customers under the age of 20 without their parental consent when it is required, or from quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons without their legal guardian's consent. In the event we learn that we have unintentionally collected personal information from anyone under the age of 20 without parental consent when it is required, or from quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons without their legal guardians, we will delete it immediately or process only if we can rely on other legal bases apart from consent.
We may collect, use, disclose and/or cross-border transfer your Personal Data and Sensitive Data for the following purposes.
2.1. Purpose for which consent is required
We rely on your consent for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Communications: To provide marketing communications, sales, special offers, promotions, notices, news and information about products and services from us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, third parties and/or business partners which we cannot rely on other legal bases;
- Analytic services: To conduct marketing research and data analytic services on your personal data within our affiliates, subsidiaries, or to third parties; and/or
- Sensitive Data: To the collection, use, disclosure, and/or transfer of your sensitive Personal Data for the purposes where consent is required by law.
Where legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This can be done so, by contacting at email@example.com The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data and Sensitive Data based on your consent before it was withdrawn.
2.2. The purposes we may rely on and other legal grounds for processing your Personal Data
We may also rely on (1) contractual basis, for our initiation or fulfilment of a contract with you; (2) legal obligation, for the fulfilment of our legal obligations; (3) legitimate interest, for the purpose of our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties; (4) vital interest, for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body, or health; and/or (5) public interest, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercising of official authorities.
We may collect, use, and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you: To enter into a contract and manage our contractual relationship with you; to carry out contract details, financial transaction and services related to the payments including transaction checks, verification and cancellation; to process on receipt issuance, invoice issuance and proof of purchase; to invite you to participate in events and our services, to organize events, place and other services for you; and to keep evidence records;
- Prize drawing, competitions and other offers/promotions: To allow you to participate to promotions, special offers, competitions, prize drawing, privilege on such using exclusive spaces and other offers/promotions;
- Registration and Authentication: To register, verify, identify and authenticate you or your identity;
- Marketing and Communications: To provide marketing, communications, special offers, privilege, promotions, notices, news, events information about products and services from us, NCC Group, our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or business partners in accordance with preferences you have expressed directly or indirectly;
- To communicate and manage our relationship with you: To communicate with you in relation to the products and services you obtain from us and receive information about the products and services from you; to process and update your information; to facilitate your use of the products and services; to handle customer service-related queries, request, feedback, complains, warranty claims, disputes or indemnity; to deal with technical issues and commercial terms;
- To process transactions and or payments: such as to process payments or transactions, billing, processing, clearing, refunding, or reconciliation activities. This includes all financial, transaction or payment related record keeping, issuance of bills, tax invoice, payment receipts and delivery of such;
- Profiling and data analytics: to undertake data analytics for products and services development, market research, surveys, assessments and behaviour; to perform data analytic to improve our marketing performances and the offerings and sales of our products and services; to evaluate your interest on the solutions; to perform data analytic for system improvement (e.g. develop model classifying customer group for better service provision); to perform data analytic to increase business opportunity; to evaluate, develop, manage, improve, research and develop the services, products, system and business operations for you and all of our customers;
- Carrying out business purposes: such as to update your customer data; to maintain data accuracy; to perform data analytic for risk prevention; to perform customer risk assessments; to keep business records and otherwise to operate, manage and maintain our business operations; to maintain our IT operations, management of communication system, operation of IT security and IT security audit; and to maintain internal business management for internal compliance requirements, policies and procedures; to keep record of the frequency of visits;
- Compliance with regulatory and compliance obligations: To comply with legal obligations, legal proceedings, or government authorities' orders which can include orders from government authorities outside Thailand, and/or cooperate with court, regulators, government authorities and law enforcement bodies when we reasonably believe we are legally required to do so and when disclosing your Personal Data is strictly necessary to comply with the said legal obligations, proceedings, or government orders; to provide and handle tax declaration; to contact with tax authorities, financial service regulators and other regulatory and governmental bodies and investigating or preventing crime;
- Functioning of our sites and platform: such as to administer, operate, track, monitor and manage our sites and platform to facilitate and ensure that they function properly, efficiently and securely; to facilitate your experience on our sites and platform; to allow you to access our available systems and provide technical assistance;
- Protection of our interests: To protect the security and integrity of our business; to detect and prevent misconduct within our premises, for example, to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims and to determine fraud risk and identify fraudulent transactions, intellectual property infringement claims, or violations of law; to manage and prevent loss of our assets and property; to perform sanction list checking, risk management, internal audits and records, asset management, system and other business controls; to follow up on incidents; to prevent and report criminal offences and to protect the security and integrity of our business; for reference and evidence related to claims or litigation;
- Corporate transaction: in the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, or similar event we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction;
- Life: To prevent or suppress a danger to a person’s life, body, or health.
If you fail to provide your Personal Data when requested, we may not be able to provide our products and services to you.
3.1. NCC Group's data ecosystem
3.2. Our service providers
We may use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services on behalf or to assist with the provision of products and services to you. We may share your Personal Data to our service providers or third-party suppliers including, but not limited to (1) computer program developer, software developer, IT service providers and IT support company; (2) marketing, advertising media, designer, creative and communications agencies; (3) campaign, event and market organizers and CRM agency; (4) data storage and cloud service providers; (5) property management service provider; (6) sale agencies; (7) logistic and courier service providers; (8) payment and payment system service providers; (9) research agencies; (10) analytics service providers; (11) survey agencies; (12) call center; (13) telecommunications and communication service providers; (14) outsourced administrative service providers; (15) printing service providers; (16) travel service providers.
In the course of providing such services, the service providers may have access to your Personal Data. However, we will only provide our service providers with the information that is necessary for them to perform the services and we ask them not to use your information for any other purposes. We will ensure that the service providers we work with will keep your Personal Data secure as required under the laws.
3.3. Our business partners
We may disclose your personal data to companies that we have partnered with to offer or enhance products and services for our customers or prospective customers, for example, financial institution partner, access solution company, telecommunication company, sponsors, co-branded partners and other third parties that we conduct joint marketing and cross promotion with.
3.4. Third parties required by law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligations. This includes any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights, the rights of any third party or individuals’ personal safety, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or safety issues.
3.5. Professional advisors
This includes lawyers, technicians and auditors who assist in running our business and defending or bringing any legal claims.
3.6. Assignee of rights and/or obligations
We may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties or servers located overseas, which the destination countries may or may not have the same data protection standards. We take steps and measures to ensure that your Personal Data is securely transferred and that the receiving parties have in place suitable data protection standards or other derogations as allowed by laws. We will request your consent where consent to cross-border transfer is required by law.
We keep your Personal Data only for so long as we need the Personal Data to fulfil the purposes we collected it for and to satisfy our business and/or our legal and regulatory obligations. How long we keep your Personal Data depends on the nature of the data. Some information may be retained for longer, where we are required to do so by law.
Subject to applicable laws and exceptions thereof, you may have the following rights to:
- Access: You may have the right to access or request a copy of the Personal Data we are collecting, using and disclosing about you. For your own privacy and security, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information to you.
- Rectification: You may have the right to have incomplete, inaccurate, misleading, or or not up-to-date Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you rectified.
- Data Portability: You may have the right to obtain Personal Data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format and to send or transfer such data to another data controller, where this is (a) Personal Data which you have provided to us and (b) if we are processing such data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection: You may have the right to object to certain collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data such as objecting to direct marketing.
- Restriction: You may have the right to restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw Consent: For the purposes you have consented to our collecting, using and disclosing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete or de-identity Personal Data that we collect, use and disclose about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- Lodge a complaint: You may have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.
- N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
- 90 CW Tower 5th Floor, Rachadapisek Road, Huai Khwang Sub-District, Huai Khwang District, Bangkok 10310
- Telephone no.: (662) 229 3000
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org