“NCC organized all these events to respond to all urban lifestyles of new generations who want to find activities to relax in their free time off work,” said Sakchai Pattaraprechakul, CEO of N.C.C. Management and Development Co., Ltd.
“That is why we have come up with different events whether it is an event for pet lovers, for those who love outdoor exercises or underwater adventures, for people seeking extreme lifestyles or are planning to get married. All these events will be held at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, which is capable of supporting all types of events from big MICE extravaganzas to lifestyle events,” Sakchai added.
The events scheduled for May at QSNCC include:
- Pet Expo Thailand 2023 – shop for famous brands and chic items for your favorite pets on May 4-7.
- Thailand Dive Expo 2023 – plan your next diving trips with famous brands selling diving equipment, underwater cameras, scuba diving programs, as well as packages for diving trips both domestically and internationally on May
- Outdoor Fest 2023 – find a wide range of products and equipment for activities on land, underwater and in the air throughout this fest held exclusively for outdoor enthusiasts and extreme sport lovers on May 18-21.
- Wedding Fair 2023 – realize your dream wedding with a comprehensive list of wedding products and services available on May 18-21.
- Thailand Golf Expo 2023 – explore products and services exclusively for golf enthusiasts, find great deals with special packages that can be used at golf courses nationwide, and join putting duels to win a lot of prizes on May 18-21.
“We believe that both Thai and foreign visitors who attend the events will be very impressed by them and our hospitality at QSNCC. At the same time, all the shops in our retail zone, including restaurants, cafés, spas, sports shops and co-working spaces, will also answer to the many different needs of visitors,” Sakchai said.
Throughout the rest of this year, NCC has prepared high-profile events covering a variety of industries such as 'EDTEX', an exhibition of innovations and technologies for education; 'E-BIZ EXPO', an exhibition of service businesses and online innovation solutions; 'INTERCARE ASIA', a health product and innovation exhibition; and 'FRUIT PROCESSING EXPO,' which is ASEAN’s first fruit processing expo.