Confident in our care
The health and safety of our visitors and our employees are a top priority for Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. We have implemented a comprehensive set of guidelines to meet the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Safety measures and safeguard standards are primarily derived from recommendations by respected and trusted organizations including but not limited to the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, and the Ministry of Public Health, and other leading organizations and experts for our clients’ utmost safety and hygiene.
Temperature Screening & Safe Management Measures
- Visitors, including guests and staff, are to scan the QR code from the application ‘Thaichana’ to record attendance at our exhibition venues.
- Visitors without a smartphone are requested to register on the provided registration form before entering and leaving the premises.
- Visitors are to undergo health screening requirements at the entrance. Body thermometer is available to check the temperature of people entering a building.
- Visitors that show COVID 19-related symptoms or fever (higher than 37.5°C) will be restricted from entry into the buildings and exhibition halls.
- Designated areas are provided for visitors in case their body temperature is higher than 37.5°C.
Epidemic Prevention and Control
- Those entering the buildings and exhibition halls are required to always wear a well-fitted face mask or a fabric mask at all times.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash hands often. Alcohol gels and liquid soap dispensers are readily available at the restrooms and around the facilities.
- a safe and discreet way to dispose of used face masks, Hygienic Mask Bins are provided in exhibition areas.
- Adequate waiting areas for admission or access to the exhibition halls and buildings are provided.
- Limited access to entrances and exits and separate paths for entry and departure are implemented..
- Ensure that all surfaces, exhibition rooms, and meeting rooms are properly cleaned and disinfected before and during the event.
- Enhance frequent cleaning of common contact points such as doorknobs, elevator buttons, and escalators every 1-2 hours.
- Ensure parking cards are properly disinfected are before reuse.
- Schedule regular ventilation system cleaning and disinfection.
- Allow for adequate internal airflow in and out of the building, exhibition rooms, meeting rooms and other areas.
- Have Hygienic Mask Bin available in exhibition areas.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of display equipment, contact surfaces and furniture.
Limiting and Managing Visitor Capacity
- Monitoring visitors entering and leaving the building and exhibition areas.
- Limit the maximum number of guests. Observe physical distancing and allow at least 4 square meters of space per person.
- Visitors and staff entering and leaving the building are monitored via CCTV cameras to help manage the traffic flow of visitors.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from each other on walkways and common areas.
- Provide floor signs to visually map the appropriate distance for staff and visitors to maintain between one another.
- physical distancing and allow at least 4 square meters of space per person.
- Establish and post occupancy limits for common areas such as break rooms, meeting rooms, exhibition halls, change rooms, washrooms, and elevators.
- Provide scheduled over-the-air/radio/voice announcements to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Provide designated personnel to facilitate and remind visitors of social distancing.
Implementation of safety measures and conduct of work health and safety procedures
- According to government mandate, all employees have fully been vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Conduct daily temperature checks on staff and employees before work.
- Employees are screened before each work day and each shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees and the service team are required to wear a well-fitted face mask or a fabric mask at all times.
- Employees and service staff are encouraged to strictly comply with the safety measures.
- Encourage visitors to be aware of health and safety procedures.
- Communicate the importance of physical distancing and comprehensive guidelines set by QSNCC.
- Visible signage of preventive measures against COVID-19 and promote workplace prevention of risk of exposure.
- Assign personnel to facilitate and request for employees’ cooperation as a means of improving health and safety at workplace.